What will happen on 15th August and 24th August Jio Phone
A few days more and it is certain that Reliance Jio Phone will be introduced in the market for its first Beta version test. It is certain that the Reliance industry plans to test and launch the services of Jio phone on 15th August 2017.
Beta version test
- According to the sources the Reliance industry has already announced officially that it shall be launching Jio services for Beta version test starting from 15th August 2017.
- According to the latest updates it is certain that the company plans to offer beta version only for few selected users country wide in different locations.
- The company is planning to launch the test version on account of celebrating its 40th annual meeting.
- On this particular day it is certain that the announcements related to launch of 4G VoLTE service phone will be made official by CEO Mr. Mukesh Ambani.
- The new version of the phone will be launched as LYF sub brand of Reliance industries.
- The new phone will be launched for users at a very affordable price tag.
- In the initial stage it is certain that the new smart phone will be launched with limited smart phone features with cost as low as Rs 500.
Updates on 15th and 24th August 2017
- Along with getting started with it’s Beta testing the Reliance industry also aims at getting started with its Jio Phone pre-booking sessions from 24th August 2017.
- In the initial stages the company is willing to given away the phone on first come first serve basis to the users.
- According o latest updates the reliance industry has made it very clear that it shall be introducing around 5 million handsets on weekly basis for its customers.
- The new handsets will be completely manufactured in India and will be made available at low cost price.
- The customer will be able to get the new handset from 24th August onwards for zero payment policy with Rs 1500 security deposit amount.
- Apart from this the security deposit amount will also be refunded back to the customers once they have completed 36 months of time period.
- So it is certain that after 36 months the Jio phone will be for free for selected customers.
- Reliance customers will also be able to use a number of smart phone features for affordable monthly plan with unlimited voice call option and data pack.
- The company shall be offering with booking facilities for customer online via reliance Jio official portal.
- To get your handset you just have to log on to the official website from 24th August and then provide with your details.