Airtel 4G Feature phone with 4G Support @ rs 1399 with karbon
After Reliance Jio’s free Smartphone offer, now it is time for Airtel to grab attention. Airtel a leading telecommunication and network provider has announced about a new 4G supported handset that will cost merely Rs. 1399/-. Like Jio Airtel too promises to give back the cash after a three years’ of time.
Airtel 4G Smartphone
Airtel, on 11th of October 2017, has announced their new Smartphone that users can buy at 1399/- only. The said company has joined hands with the mobile manufacturer company Karbon to materialize the plan. Along with Karbon, there are many others with which Airtel has started this pocket-friendly plan.
- Offer: Karbon Mobile manufacturers are offering a new Smartphone at Rs. 2899/- with Airtel connection. The market price of the model is said to be approximately Rs. 3499/- however the users will have to spend only Rs. 2899/- for the phone.
- Cash back: While the user is spending upfront price Rs. 2899/- for the phone now, they will get back Rs. 1500/- cash back after three years’ of time. Hence technically the Smartphone comes up at price Rs. 1399/-.
- Terms: As Jio said that the user will have to return the handset after 3 years in better condition to get the cash back, Airtel plays a smarter game. The company has declared that the user will not have to return the handset; owner can use it for lifetime. The only condition is that the user will have to recharge their handset every month with Rs. 169/- plan. If the user continuously does that, he/she can get cash back after three years.
- Recharge: The user will have to recharge their phone every month with Rs. 169/-. Under this plan every day the user will get unlimited calls, SMS and 500MB 4G data free for 30 days. That means in Rs. 169/- one will get unlimited calls, SMS and 15GB 4G data in a month.
- Handset: Karbonn will provide Karbonn-A40 model under this plan. This phone is already in market and users can buy it without Airtel ‘Mera Pehle 4G Smartphone’ offer as well.
Karbonn A40 model has launched in the month of July in 2017. It is a touch screen budget phone that comes with several features. The specifications are mentioned below:
|Screen Size||4 inch|
|Front Camera Flash||No|
|Sim Type||GSM – Micro Sim|
Compared to Jio Smartphone:
When we talk about Jio, it has successfully grabbed a much attention of half of the Indian population. With their Smartphone launch the customer base no doubt has expanded. This new plan by Airtel is a straight and direct competition to the existing Jio Smartphone Plan.
There are some points in which the two plans are different. Jio is offering the phones at free of cost that means after three years of use the user will get back the entire money spent on the phone. On the other user will get only Rs. 1500/- in Airtel offer. However Airtel says there is no need to return back the handset to claim the cash back. That implies users can use the handset for life time at price Rs. 1399/- which is more lucrative than free of cost phone.
As of now nothing can be said perfectly as Airtel has just started the plan. There cannot be any stable verdict as of now. Airtel has started 4G network for the first time in India while Jio has snatched the attention with their free services for a long time. It looks much profitable for the users to avail Airtel plan at the face of it now.
- Jio Rolls out early security refund policy for its new 4G Jio phone
- Airtel working on Rs 2500 4G Phone to beat Jio Phone, Launch likely during Diwali