Jio TV to soon carry 32 Govt. Education Channels
According to latest updates from Jio Digital Life – A Reliance Under Taking, it shall be relaying Educational channels for its subscribers very soon. The Jio Telecom has announced that their network will soon be supporting channels that were earlier launched by the HR development (Human Resource). The subscribers will be able to view these channels directly on their mobile gadgets and Jio TV.
The new announcement for implementation and introduction was officially made by the HRD (Human Resource Development) Ministry for channels that were initially launched for telecast late in 2016. The Ministry ahs also made it very clear that the new relay of the educational programs will be done under the new name termed as the Swayam Prabha.
- Making use of the new launch the subscribers will be able to view 32 channels on their mobile gadgets and also on their Jio TV networks at their convenience.
- Initially this facility was only available for subscribers of national television Doordarshan. The subscribers had to get registered to he Dish TV services for benefiting under Swayam Prabha.
- The private service providers were not willing to offer this service free of cost for the subscribers. With the new services implemented by Jio it is obvious that subscribers especially children will be able to take full benefit of these channels on their personal mobile gadgets.
- The Jio network will provide with benefit where all the service will be available for free and live telecast on the mobile phones. It is also obvious that the new scheme will prove beneficial for the students as they will be able to gain knowledge and education from the comfort of their homes.
- There were also statements made by the HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar that telecom companies and cable operators should try and provide with free telecast of the educational channels on their networks so students can benefit from it.
- Once the services have been implemented fully then the students will have the convenience that they can use it for collecting information related to their educational and academic needs.
- Apart from this the Ministry has also stated that it shall be providing with a toll free number for the students where they can dial and clarify all their doubts related to the lessons.
- With an aim to make the implementation more successful the Ministry has also ensured that it shall be hiring professional teaching staff to help students through their queries. The experts will be hired on the subject proficiency basis.
- The Ministry will also ensure that the students will be provided with contents that are very excellent for their academic needs.
Making use of the above mentioned JIO services the students will be able to collect contents, lessons, diagrams, notes, audios and videos. This will also make the method of learning more interesting for them.