Reliance Jio Phone Booking today through Cash on Delivery (COD) [Wont be delivered at your home]
Today is 24th August the day we are supposed to book our Reliance JioPhone. As per official site, booking of Jio Phone would start from 5:30 PM from today. Nothing else is clear right now. But as far as my understanding says as soon as you are able to book this phone you will get a reference number. You will have to use this reference number and collect your Jio Phone on the date specified. This means that Jio Phone wont be delivered to your house. This means Jio Phone Does not have the option of Cash on Delivery. In fact you can give this cash to your nearby store and get your loved Jio Phone.
With a very cost effective price, claimed to be for free, the reliance telecom has launched the new Jio Phone which has managed to attract the attention of thousands of mobile phone users. In this article we shall get more familiar with all related spec of Reliance Jio.
- The Reliance industry has decided to launch the phone with its smart phone features to celebrate companies 40th AGM (Annual General Meeting).
- The company has also announced that its Beta testing version for general users will open from 15th August 2017.
- The company shall also offer users with convenience to make the pre bookings by 24th
- The company aims to launch the smart phone for sale only from the month of September 2017.
Jio phone Features Specifications
- General Specifications of a smart Phone
- The hand set is a smart phone with 4G VoLTE internet connectivity. The new phone is also compatible with most features offered by Reliance 2G and 3G networks.
- The phone also supports a number of specific Reliance apps including Jio Music, Voice command control and Jio TV.
- Handset Specifications
- Being a smart phone it is light weight and handy with 2.4 inch display, alphanumeric key pad and FM radio.
- The handset is also equipped with speaker facility, microphone and headphone plugin jack. It also supports expandable SD card feature.
- Processor specifications
- The company has already made it very clear that the new Jio phone will be powered by snapdragon-205 and Spreadtrum processor. It is also expected that it shall be supported by Foxconn and Intex processor.
- Special Feature
- When purchasing reliance Jio, users will be provided with a special Jio phone cable accessory that will help users to connect their mobile phone to their television sets.
Jio Phone Booking Process
- Jio phone forms are available at http://www.jio.com/. The introduction about smart phone can be read from the home page.
- On selecting “keep me posted” option you shall be diverted to web page that displays the form offered by the company.
- You may have to provide with required details including name, phone number, address and email id. After accepting T&C your form will be submitted.
- A short notification will be sent on your mobile phone number provided along with support teams welcome mail.
This process will help get you two slots for booking open for Jio phone.
- Weekends and weekdays are two slots offered to customers. Weekdays starts from Monday up to Friday from 9:AM to 5:30 PM when slots are open for booking.
- On weekends you can log on from Saturday to Sunday from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM. (A short beak from 4:30 to 5:30 PM is provided when slots are closed).
- To prebook Jio phone using the slots you have to log on to the website.
Jio Plan and Security Deposit
- Jio is offering Data Plans starting from Rs24 onwards to Rs 153 monthly. Under these plans users get unlimited data usage and local or national call service.
- Your daily data usage will be restricted to around 500 MB. With these plans you get 14 GB data usage that shall be provided for around 28 days validity.
- Rs 24 pack can be used for 2 day time period and Rs 54 for a weeks time for 4G services.
- Rs 309 data pack will offer you with free voice call and 1 GB data with JioTV included in the pack.
- To get the Jio services you have to make a deposit of Rs 1500 which is refundable after three years time.