Jio Phone delivery to start during Navratri 6 million units booked so far
According to latest updates it is certain that the Reliance Telecom industry has already received over 6 million booking for the new Jio smart phone. The company has further notified that it shall be launching the Jio services during Navratri season for its customers.
- The Reliance Industry has already started with the process of Pre-booking Jio smart phones on 24th August 2017.
- Due to increased response by the customers the company had to shut down the process of pre-booking by 26th August 2017.
- The dates for delivery of the Jio phones are expected to start from September first week in selected cities and from 25th September in NCR-Delhi.
Latest updates from Telecom Market
- Reliance sources had already stated that during Pre-booking stage the company has already received over 10 million registration requests for the new smart phone.
- According to other Leading telecom service providers they feel that Reliance industry is trying to offer people with limited apps in exchange for unlimited data via Sim locked mobile phone.
- According to buyers it is certain that Reliance industry is willing to offer them access to unlimited internet and data services which is an added advantage.
- Apart from over 10 million requests for registration received, the Reliance Telecom is further aiming at targeting over 500 million mobile phone users from the current market.
- With this it is certain that Reliance industry will emerge as biggest retail distributor of smart phones within the country.
- It is also certain that the Reliance industry is all set to deliver over 150 million smart phones to its potential customers within a period of next 6 months.
- The company has already set its target to manufacture and deliver over 5 million smart phones every week.
- Apart from this the company is also aiming to provide smart phone for its already existing 130 million users from its database.
Benefits for Jio Customers
- One of the main benefits for the Jio customers is that they will be able to use the smart phone for free of cost.
- At the time of booking the customer has to just pay registration amount of Rs 500. The pending amount of Rs 1000 can be paid at the time of receiving the hand set.
- It is also certain that once completing 3 years with Jio services the amount of Rs 1500 will be refunded back to the customer by the company if the device is returned back.
Distributing agencies for Jio phones
- The Reliance industry will distribute the new smart phones to the customers via already existing Reliance phone retailers.
- Apart from this the Smartphone will also be distributed via Reliance Digital shops and multi brand dealers.
General specs of new Jio Services
- Apart from all features offered by smart phone and 4G devices it is certain that the customers will be able to register for three distinct tariff plans for 2 day, weekly and monthly data plan.
- The plans may cost users Rs 24 and Rs54 for weekly and Rs 153 for monthly plan along with access to unlimited data.
- All other features offered by the Jio handset can be collected by the customers online from official Jio website.
Jio Phone Competitors
- After the launch of Jio phone Bharti Airtel has also announced the introduction of affordable 4G VoLTE phone for just Rs 2500.
- It is certain that the company aims at provide customers with big data plan and voice call facility including extended battery life.
- Vodafone has also announced to launch free voice call facilities to its users on the devices.
Even if the Reliance competitors have announced offering similar services for the customers still there are less chances that customers who have already registered with Reliance Jio services will ever think of migrating to other service providers at this stage.