Jio Rolls out early security refund policy for its new 4G feature phone
Telecom Giant Reliance Telecom Industries have announced that it shall be offering soon with an early refund policy for JIO customers for its 4G Jio Phone. According to the sources it is certain that customers who have already Pre-booked the Jio phone by making a security deposit will now be able to collect their security amount before maturity time.
New Refund Policy details by JIO
- It is certain that the new refund policy has been announced the MD of the Reliance Telecom Industries Mr. Mukesh Ambani himself in a Press conference.
- It is also certain that the Telecom giant has made it very clear that the security amount will be refunded back to the customer’s account the moment they deposit the handset back to the company, even before stipulated time period of 3 years.
JIO Refund Policy
- According to the sources from Reliance Telecom Industries if any customer who is willing to return the 4G handset within a time period of one year from the day of issue will not be able to get any refund amount for next three years stipulated time period.
- In case the customer wants to return the handset within a period between 12 to 24 months time frame then the Reliance Telecom will refund back Rs 500 from the security amount in the customer’s bank account.
- If the customer has claimed for a refund after returning back the handset between 24 to 36 months of usage then he or she will be able to claim for refund of Rs 1000 from security deposit in his bank account.
- The moment a customer makes the claim for refund after completions of 3 years time period from the date of issue of the handset will be able to get a refund of Rs 1500 as full security refund.
Additional features offered by JIO reliance for 4G services
- Reliance telecom has also stated that it shall be offering customers with a recharge facility equivalent to Rs 1500 for one year subscription irrespective of the plan for which the customer has been registered.
- According to the sources it is certain that this facility has been offered by the company to help avoid any type of misuse of the new 4G services.
Process of delivery of Reliance 4G phone
- According to reliable sources from Telecom giant it is certain that the company has set its target of delivering over 6 million handsets to its customers latest by Diwali.
- It is also certain that the company has announced to delivery over 5 million 4G handsets every week making it over 100 to around 150 million handsets by the next 6 months.
Present stats of Reliance JIO 4G handsets
- It is already certain that the Telecom giant had opened the windows for pre-booking of the handsets from 24th Aug till 26th Aug 17.
- During the pre-booking stage the company had managed to collect pre-booking enquiries that exceeded the target of providing over 5 million handsets on weekly basis.
- According to latest stats it is also certain that nearly 10 million customers are still waiting for placing their order for the new 4G handset services.
- The telecom giant has already announced that it shall soon be opening its windows for completing second stage of Pre-Booking offers for its customers.
- The Reliance Telecom is willing to offer customers with 4G services for a interest free security deposit of Rs 1500 (one time) with an aim to target over 130 million customers country wide from a data base of over 500 million mobile phone users.
- The digital store shall be giving away the 4G handsets on first come first serve basis through online and offline channels.
- Jio customers will be able to make use of 4G services for Rs 153 monthly with sms and Data services.