Jio keep me posted (JioPhone)
Reliance supremo Mr. Mukesh Ambani has announced the launch of the much awaited Jio Phone which is a high performance feature phone. The phone was officially announced on 21st July, 2017 and pitched as the “India ka Smartphone”. Bookings for this exclusive feature phone with smart phone like capabilities phone from the house of Reliance will start very soon as the phone is under its final production phase. The Jio team has started one “Keep me posted” subscription where one who is interested in the new Jio phones may get registered and get updates of this phone and details of its booking. The Jio phone has already stirred the Indian market and wooed the eyes of several million Indian customers with its low costs and promising usability/functionality.
Register interest – Keep me Posted
As the newly announced Jio feature phone is the new talk of the town and Indians are eagerly waiting to grab the first Jio phones as soon as they are available, Team Jio has come up with an online news later type service named “Keep me posted” which is available in the Jio official website with the link: https://www.jio.com/en-in/jp-keep-me-posted. Jio phone fans can visit their website and register themselves with their credentials. Jio will automatically send the latest updates regarding the Jio Phone and will ensure booking of this feature phone easily.
Jio Phones to be booking details
As per latest reports from the Jio, this new feature phone which will be priced at Rs. 1,500 only will be available for pre-booking from 24th August, 2017 and the handsets will be delivered by September end in the first phase of the sale. As the phones will only be brought on first come first serve basis, Jio will provide slot timings to book these Jio feature phones. There will be two different slot timings of Jio phone booking. One will be for the weekdays where pre booking for Jio phone may be done from Monday to Friday and the timings will be from 17:30 Hrs to 21:00 Hrs. For weekends, Jio Phone booking slot will be from 13:00 Hrs to 16:30 Hrs and from 17:30 Hrs to 21:00 Hrs on Saturdays and Sundays.
How to get registered for the Jio Keep Me Posted
- Visit the official website of Jio – jio.com. The ‘Keep me posted’ for the new Jio phones is already displayed in the home page. Interested buyers of this “India ka Smartphone” may proceed with the link or directly visit this link for landing on to the registration page – https://www.jio.com/en-in/jp-keep-me-posted.
- Share your basic details such as First name, Last name, mobile number, e-mail address and PIN code. Click on checkbox which is an agreement of all terms and conditions and proceed with ‘Submit’.
- Jio will send a registration acknowledgement to your via your provided e-mail as well as your mobile number through SMS.
- The Jio Team will get back to your with the latest news of booking the new Jio feature phone which is scheduled to arrive in Indian market in September end this year.
- Team Jio will send you the slot timings for booking the Jio phones. Those who will register for this will always have an upper hand in booking these phones during the rush.
- As the booking as well as selling of Jio Phone will be done in first come and first serve basis due to its soaring demand, those who want to get one step ahead must register to this to get instant updates on booking this Jio phone.
- JioPhone will not be supporting popular messaging app – Whatsapp
- JioPhone Voice Assistance
- Jio Phone Website