Does Jio Phone have dual Sim
Reliance Telecom Industries have launched the mush awaited Free JIO handset phone. The launch was done officially amidst fanfare and hype. At the time of its launch it is certain that most of the features and specifications about the handset were not revealed officially by the company.
Some specs and features you need to know about Jio Phone
- Jio Phone unlike most smart phone available today, will be a single Sim phone. This means that the new launched handset does not support Dual SIM features.
- Sources in the reliance telecom have already made it very much clear that the new handset 4G VoLTE smart phone launched by Reliance Ind. Is not having dual SIM card slot.
- Even if it is a single SIM smart phone still it is certain that the new gadget will offer customers with 4G connectivity for video and audio calls.
- Being a single SIM support smart phone it is certain that the phone will make use of VoLTE technology for routing customers calls.
- With Reliance’s 4G internet network already being available country wide so it is certain that the new smart phone can only be used along with a valid Reliance JIO SIM card.
- It is certain that customers may not be able to use any other SIM card (Vodaphone, Airtel, BSNL and Idea) along with the hand set.
- The Reliance JIO representatives have also not revealed yet if the Reliance Telecom Industry is presently planning to launch the same 4G VoLTE smart phone with dual SIM features.
- Apart from this the company has also made it very much clear that being a single SIM phone it will also be SIM locked for each customer. You may not be able to use one handset for more than one SIM card.
- Each handset will only be offered with dedicated telephone number so users may not be able to change it by setting up a new SIM.
- Even if a Single SIM phone still it is certain that JIO 4G VoLTE phone offers users with all features that they are able to use in any other smart phone.