How to Book, Buy or Register Jio Phone (Booking) | जियो मोबाइल १५०० ऑनलाइन बुकिंग
On 21st July 2017, the RIL chairman, Mr. Mukesh Ambani has launched free Jio Smartphone in India. This is the first time a telecommunication provider has launched a 4G VoLTE supported Smartphone for free of cost for the citizens of the nation. Jio has been offering a bunch of facilities to its users for last one year now. As per reports it gets 7 users per second. Now with this free Smartphone the company is expected to move much ahead of the other telecommunication companies in the nation.
At the occasion of 40th Annual General Meet, Chairman, RIL declared that by the end of the month of August users will be able to book the handsets. Also he has said that the handsets will be delivered by September.
Pre-booking Free Jio-Phone
As mentioned that the company is allowing people to pre-book the handsets, it will be an online process. As per the reports of this new phone, this handset will not be available in brick and mortar stores. Users who will pre-book the phone earlier will get the phone before others that is, it will be a first come first serve basis purchase.
The phone will be officially rolled on 15th August 2017. However it will be available for the users from 24th August this year. Users can pre-book their phones from 24th. As of now no official application form is launched in their website for pre-booking the phone. However the company has already started ‘keep me posted’ plan to get connected with the customers.
Step by Step to Book Free JIO Phone
Please click on this link jio.com. then you will get this screen
Now Click on Book Now Button
Enter your 10 digit Phone Number and then your area code. Now you will see this screen
Aa you can see in the screen above you can add more phones in this cart as you like. For each phone you will have to pay rs 500 Now. You will have to pay rest of rs 1000 at the time of phone pick up. Now Click on Proceed.
Now As Click on the Pay Button and Pay rs 500. After payment of Rs 500 you will get a receipt, you will have to show this receipt while collecting your Jio Phone. You can expect your Jio Phone before 10th September 2017.
How to get the ‘keep me posted’ plan for pre-booking Free Jio Phone
- There is a form available in the official website of Jio i.e. http://www.jio.com/. In the home page, the first post you will get is about the India Ka Smartphone, JioPhone. Click on the ‘keep me posted’ button or click on this following link http://www.jio.com/en-in/jp-keep-me-posted.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will get an application form. This application form is NOT an official form for the JioPhone, but for the ‘Keep me posted’ plan by the company.
- In this following form you will need to enter your basic details such as First name, Last Name, Email ID and a valid phone number. After entering the details click on ‘I accept terms and conditions’ and submit the form.
- Once you submit the form, you will get an SMS and Email notification verifying your details. Also the user will get a support mail from the Jio Team.
This is the process to register for the ‘keep me posted’ plan by the company. As mentioned by filling up this form users will not get registered for the JioPhone. It will help the applicant to book the slots as soon as possible.
Slots for pre-booking:
- There are two slots available for pre-booking the JioPhone, weekdays and weekends. From Monday to Friday (that is Weekdays) the time slot will be from 5.30pm to 9.00Pm (IST).
- On Saturday and Sunday, the time slot will be 1.00pm to 4.30pm (IST) and 5.30pm to 9.00pm (IST). There are two slots available on weekends.
In these slots users can pre-book their JioPhones through the official website. Once the slot timing is over the user will not be able to register for the same.
Documents needed for pre-booking:
- Aadhaar Card is the mandatory document for the pre-booking here. The applicant must be ready with the local aadhaar card. This will be helpful to process the eKYC for the applicant.
- The confirmation mail has some other details such as how to get 4G enabled phones and also how to download the My Jio App. These features will help the users to be updated by other features of the same.
From 24th of August the official link for the registration of JioPhone will be available in their website. Till then users can register for ‘keep me posted’. This will update the users about different Jio features and also will notify the users about the starting up of the slots and pre-booking process.