Jio Phone Voice Assistance
After unveiling the most awaited Smartphone from Jio, Me. Mukesh ambani, Chairman of RIL has announced about some of the features and Apps present in the handset. The biggest highlight of the handset is, it supports 4G VoLTE at such a cheap rate rather no rate at all. As per the authorities the Jiophone will be available for free. Only a small amount of money must be deposited as security money.
This money is fully refundable. After 3 years the user needs to return the phone in good condition to the authority to claim the security money. During these 3 years they can enjoy the plans from Jio in much lower price compare to other providers.
The phone is said to be a mixture of Smartphone and a featured phone. Look-wise the handset may not grab your attention but it has some terrific features that you can expect only in premium smartphones.
One of the main features in this phone is Voice Assistance. Despite being a featured phone, it has voice assistance like a pro Smartphone.
Voice Assistance in JioPhone:
- India ka Smatphone, as it is called by the RIL Chairman, Mr. Ambani, has this amazing feature. Though there is not much news come out as of now regarding apps and features, but this VA feature will make you awestruck for sure.
- Sources reported that there are 22 languages available in the handset under the Voice Assistance feature. Through this feature users can make calls, send SMS, read text messages, surf internet and do many more things in their phone.
- Voice Assistance feature is present in many premium Smartphones today. Apple, Nokia, Microsoft, Samsung and many other expensive Smartphone makers come up with voice assistance before. However having such high quality feature in a low priced phone is something to look for.
- Also through the voice assistance feature one can use Jio apps as well. Jio Live TV, Jio Music, Jio News, reads and many other apps that are available under Jio App, can be used through voice assistance.
Voice Assistance for the people of India
- Voice assistance or virtual assistance has become quite famous as many of the high range phones have this feature. As the JioPhone is for all the people in India, it will be a big help for those who are not friendly with mobile devices. Also having 22 languages including local languages can help many people who are not familiar with English.
- By launching this phone Mr. Ambani assured that digitization will not be restricted to rich and affluent class of the nation only. Now with JioPhone nearly 99% of the nation will get benefit of digitization, access to internet and many more facilities.
- With the help of this feature people who are unable to send messages or make a call, can easily get full access of the same.
- Apart from voice assistance the phone offers features like NFC with which one can make digital payments. This will also be accessed proficiently through this voice assistance feature in JioPhone.