Voucher Details and Jio Phone Status @18008908900 and Transaction Id
Just Booked my Jio Phone just Now. I had booked it using my Phone number and area code. I made the payment using my Paytm account. Since I ordered only one Free Jio phone right now so I had to pay only rs 500. After booking I was given a transaction Id and a Voucher Number.
My Voucher Number is my phone number that i used whick booking jio phone. I have been informed that I will get an SMS as soon as my Phone is available with store details. I think this phone should come to me before 10th September. I will have to pay rs 1000 more to get this phone at store.
Phone Number :- 18008908900
From Jio Number :- 198 or 199
Email ID :- email@example.com
JIO Phone Status Check
Since 24th August 2017, Jio phone has been one of the hottest topics covered both online and offline. Ever since the process of Pre-Booking has started the web portal has received thousands of customers such that the server had to be shut down by Jio for some time. Till date, lakhs of customers have pre-booked Jio phone via internet. Here we have provided you with steps to follow to check with the status of your Pre-Booked JIO phone.
Jio Phone Online order tracking
Being extremely affordable smart phone it is certain that millions of customers have already pre-booked it. Now it is important to understand the steps that should be followed to track the shipment process so you can get your hands on your phone. To track your device you need to follow the below stated steps.
- The moment you have Pre-Booked your first Jio Phone through the official web portal it is certain that you shall be provided with a voucher.
- As the phone cannot be provided to you directly via web portal so it is certain that you may have to take the voucher and visit your nearest Jio Prime store. You can also visit Reliance store and collect it.
- The voucher that is provided to you also has a voucher number that can be used for tracking the status of your Jio phone.
- You can also visit the com website and type in your order number and then check with the details of status.
Jio Voucher Details
- It is certain that customers will be provided with Jio voucher the moment you have placed your Booking of Jip smart phone online or offline.
- Customers are advised to keep the voucher in a safe place as this voucher carries information that will be made use of by customer service for tracking the status of your pre-booked phone.
- It is certain that you have pre-booked and paid over Rs 500 for the Jio phone, so it is certain that you have to keep it in safe place as it is worth five hundred rupees.
- So it is certain that users can make use of the same voucher to check with the shipment of your Pre-booked Jio phone.
Use Toll Free Number to Check With the Status of your Jio Phone
- To check with the status of your Jio phone you have to call the customer care service on 1800-890-8900 from the mobile phone that was registered.
- In case you are making the call from unregistered mobile phone then it is certain that you may not get connected to the Reliance customer care.
Online message – Jio Phone Status
- The moment you place the order for your Jio Phone you shall be provided with the confirmation message on your registered mobile phone that your order has been placed successfully.
- Apart from this you shall also receive a message mentioning that your shipment shall be sent to your very shortly by around 1 or 2 weeks after placing the order.
Pick up and Delivery Date
- Even if you had placed the order on 15th August 2017, it is certain that the delivery of the Jio phones will only be done by the company starting from 1st 2017.
- The customers will only receive the pre-booked phones on first-cum-first serve basis. So you have to wait for your turn to come so you can receive the phone.